This recipe is one that the whole family will love + it's super easy to make!Ingredients:
1. Grate approximately 3 tbs of the ginger and place into the jar with the same amount of sugar
2. Fill the jar with filtered water and cover with the lid loosely tightened
3. Each day for the next 5 days feed the bug with a 1 tsp of ginger and 1 tsp of sugar
4. Second Ferment - strain the liquid into a second container, put the ginger aside
5. With the strained liquid add some honey for taste and dispense into a sealed bottle & leave on the bench to ferment for approx. 2 days or until the brew is fizzy then refrigerate
6. Use the strained ginger to commence another ginger bug or save the fermented ginger for a stir fry, cake, slice or alike.