With firm & even pressure run from...
- Underneath jaw from the mid-line out to to the corner ear/jaw, 3-4 times
- Across brow down to corner ear/jaw, 3-4 times
- Across the nose & cheek to corner ear/jaw, 3-4 times
- Underneath jaw again just like in step 1, 2-3 times
- Along neck from ear/jaw in front of the neck muscle (SCM) to collar bone, left & right sides 3-4 times each
- Across collar bones & 1st ribs 3-4 times
- Activate thymus with 8-10 firm fist taps on the centre of the sternum
- Percuss the chest with light fist taps all over the chest wall
- Pump spleen 5-6 times, gently push down & in with flat fingers under the ribs half way on the left side between midline & outer edge of the rib cage
- Pump liver 5-6 times, gently push down & in with flat fingers under the ribs half way on the right side between midline & outer edge of the rib cage. Use your other hand to brace the outer side of the rib cage at the same time.
## NOTES ##
- These areas maybe tender when someone is processing an immune challenge, so use appropriate gentle & light pressure. It should be comfortable & enjoyable when done well.
- With children, modify your pressure further to suit & use a smaller contact probably one finger is all thats needed.